The new Cupra Ateca 2020 is developed to offer the highest performance in the compact suv segment outside of the premium manufacturers, building on the foundations built by the first vehicle when it entered the market.
A swathe of new additions and improvements will undoubtedly grow its appeal, giving customers the option to get behind the wheel of a vehicle that offers the practicality of an suv with the driveability and handling of a traditional high-performance car; the perfect lifestyle fit, but without compromise.
Key to the Cupra Ateca’s offering is the highest levels of standard equipment including bucket seats, 19’’ Cupra alloy wheels, DCC suspension and progressive steering.
And with a diverse list of options, from the new range of alloy wheels, colours, interior options, the new cupra steering wheel with the engine start and cupra mode select button, the Brembo brakes and the Akrapovič exhaust system, there are numerous ways that customers can specify the cupra ateca to best match their style.
But the new Cupra Ateca doesn’t forget its roots. The new Cupra Ateca’s performance and dynamics are embedded in the 2.0 litre TSI 300PS engine linked to the seven-speed DSG dual-clutch transmission, that provide enough vigour and energy for any enthusiast, but is equally capable of delivering a more refined, elegant ride when needed.
Its double personality is aided by the 4Drive all-wheel drive system and DCC dynamic chassis system, allowing customers to tune the vehicle’s drive to their needs. So, no matter what your needs, the new cupra ateca delivers.
The new Cupra Ateca 2020
Today’s world isn’t just about delivering performance on the road, there are other aspects that need to be met. The new cupra ateca 2020 is setting new standards in safety, integrating some of the most advanced driver assistance systems to keep occupants away from accidents whether they’re on the highway, in the city or simple moving away from a parking space.
And as the world becomes increasingly digitalised, the cupra ateca provides a level of connectivity that will help customers stay in the loop no matter where their journey takes them, with access to both your smart device in the vehicle cabin, and vehicle specific online services. It’s the intersection between the road and connectivity.
The new Cupra Ateca takes over in disrupting the industry, taking the definition of the high-performance compact suv to the next level, a vehicle for the enthusiast and the everyday, with Cupra values at its core.
- LeasysGO!, the first car sharing dedicated to the New 500…
- Pawerful 320 PS performance version of the successful SUV: New Tiguan R
- ŠKODA takes a major step in the implementation of its electric mobility strategy with the ENYAQ iV
- Volkswagen is launching five electrified Golf models
- On the road in the International Truck Of The Year 2020…
- Cheers, Miss Sofie!.. Happy 70th birthday!..
- Sleeping under the stars: VW Caddy, New Mini-Camper…
- Major order in Brazil: 100 Mercedes-Benz Actros
- The first-ever BMW iX3
- Cupra’s new recipe for its high-performance SUV
- The world’s first fuel cell heavy-duty truck
- Ducato on starred holidays…
- Turkey’s Automobile featured ‘New League’ journey started